Thursday, June 27, 2013

This is the 3rd week in Sheffield already

I know I'm slow in blogging. Have been busying with assignments especially the module called Professional Accounting Skills for Business Decisions (PASBD). Luckily I have good team mates. We cooperated well and in the last presentation, we got some compliments from our tutor, Richard and anyhow there are still room for improvements. Anyway, we are so happy and satisfied as our efforts have paid off. We look forward for better one in the coming weeks. 

* Will get a photo of my team soon.

Let me talked about some special events in the 3 weeks time in Sheffield.

Saturday, 15 June 2013 - Picnic @ Norfolk Heritage Park

With Felice

Too high exposure? OH~ my face is too bright.

With Wiing.


My picture of the day =)

Enjoying delicious fried rice and sandwiches. *Slurrpp*



Beautiful scenery in the park.

With Claire
With Zhian.
Do you love my hug?? =P
Sunday, 16 June 2013 - Walk to Sheffield Botanical Garden





YEAH!!



Look like you love my hug =P
Last saturday, we went to Whitby, our first day trip organised by the student union. It was very fun! I will continue it some time later in the next post. I'm sleepy already. Goodnight.