Tuesday, December 23, 2008

After a stage,everyone will grow up..

After all everyone have left high school..
And now is the time everyone start to busy talking about what's the next each and everyone is going to do.We all were busy chatting around.

:hey,how are you?What are you going to study?
:hello.I'm fine.How about you?I think i am going to take XXXXXXXX course.Then,what course are you going to pursue?
:Ok la..I am not sure yet but I am quite interested in XXXXXX course.
:$%^##*)56%&(YWCK*^(*Y_R%#G{
:^#$@(*&HVFYFS$&46974786p#$!@T^$^*
:I got to go already.take care..Keep in touch ya..
:You too..Enjoy your day.All the best.

Is just a simple and short conversation.We care about each other,we want to know about others but unfortunately everyone have their own way for their future.We are going to apart.

We know how to care about others.We have grown up already.Sometimes, we really don't know what is happening. A short break between you and me will make a different you and me.

Although in the past we might have a lot of memories whether are smiles or tears, everything still going to be different if the time has past and we missed it.No one can hold it on the same,no one can control what's going to happen next.

You have the power now but not after.

P/s:Everyone is growing,have you?