Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tears..

The very first my tears just drop off from my eyes like this..
After looking my friend's blog, the feeling was like i am leaving...
Time really flies very very fast..And now everyone is going for their new future, to complete their mission..We are going to apart..
I should accept..you should accept..everyone should accept the fact that we can't stop the time to flow..What we can do just do it now..

My friends who are going NS,
Take care during NS and stay strong..Believe yourself you can do it!
Sorry because can't send you guys....will be missing all of you..let me know when you are back..Take care..JIA YOU!! GAMBATEK!!

My friends who are going for further studies,
The time to spent in future will less than before but anyway just do the best wherever and whenever you are...I will be supporting all of you..All the best!

Girls, be stronger! We can make it!

P/s: Anything just leave a message here or sms me...i will contact you guys as soon as possible..