Friday, June 26, 2009

Breaking news from different sources.

1st: Michael Jackson pass away. A little shock when I heard the news from the radio.my friend and I were talking about thriller, the performance during the graduation night. [ =( ]

2nd: She is back. Hope to see you. [ =) ]

3rd: Finally, I watched 17 Again with YF. Nice movie *applause* (sorry I am late for the movie but don't laugh) [ =) ]

4th: I knew I have made the right choice. [BRAVO]. Keep brushing up myself. There is no way to stop myself keep continue running. [ =) ]

5th: YF and I met Kah Ying in Gurney. It has been 4 years ago since the last time I met her. She looks prettier now..haha...Sweet memories flashed back about the time I was in Sec 1.
Nice to see you again. [ =) ]



*Gonna take a rest later and get charge..
**Clear up my mountain high homework, clean up my room, clear away unwanted paper and rubbish..

+ Gambatek!!