Tuesday, June 16, 2009

full day activities.

I was in the college for the whole day yesterday yet not going back home directly to celebrate EM's birthday at Faces. {You look nice yesterday =D}

I had a class at 10.30 in morning and I woke up at 8.30pm. What a hardworking me..=P
I do a lil' homework as I couldn't finish during weekend (went to shopping...ahhaha..I grab a few stuffs which I need later on...hehe..spending again..) I bathed then I drove to my college...Tutorial class and lectures..normal routine..credits for yesterday as Photography society was having the second meeting as in my 1st meeting because I am a new member.[Happy to join this society and it's interesting...]

We will have more chances to try on the DSLR camera in the next meeting...excited...


It's time to rush down the hill to Faces. I am late...sorry ya=) because my meeting ends at 7pm.
Picture of the night..






*happy birthday girl (early wishes from us..) enjoy your short holidays too..