Saturday, September 19, 2009

Stepping into GSC in Queensbay.

I know everyone will laugh..but please don't.Today is my first time to step in to GSC in Queensbay. (No offence if I've forgotten I've been there before.) We went to watch 'where got ghost'...OMG! i shouted because of the scary scene..Even in some scene I do not know to laugh or to shout..gosh~


No more for that movie, if you are interested then have a movie in the cinema. =)
We went to QB for two days consequently.Spending again..haha...Friend, happy right?!

Yesterday night, we went to Oldtown at 12.30am and proudly said that we are the last customer.
{Sorry to all the workers there but we have no place to go.}Again, I ate at that time..I will grow fatter rather than slimmer..haiz...

I'm broke now! [think positively, no more extra expenditure in the following months] ahha..
Hey friend, since when we turned to be a shopaholic! Never want to go out with you again...=P