Friday, February 20, 2009

i am not "DON'T KNOW",in exact i should say i am "NOT SURE"

Talking at late night with a friend of mine...
At first my motive were just to ask her something...

BUT THEN...
end up with lot of stories..

I know where the problem is...and i know there is a way to begin..

We really need to have a cup of tea or coffee one day ...i meant I need...=)

You give the idea to kick off the journey where it should begins now...better in time right....i will make it true..

You did understand me the most..or even all..I am not sure with that....but i know you are the one and only one,Ms.Understanding Of YJ

Just like what you say i need to have the gear as in the correct gear to move on but not stay looking at the "THE END" sign..

So i will pass my 'real' car test...as well as 'human' car test..and the 'real' car will come first then only come on with 'human' car..The 'human' car need some time,some speed and some mechanical service by the owner as well as a professional mechanic..=P {Give me some time but not too long & Give me a little try}
I am practising to overcross the bumper...not to stop at the bumper..

Time is precious.I will not waste it..



and i will be the A driver very soon...

P/s: i did understand all of what you say..but i can't key in all the datas in my 'computer' now..but i have already key in the main one..

Thanks.

PREEEEE>>>EEE>>>
Attention:
Salute,Ms.Understanding Of YJ