Friday, February 6, 2009

my off day.=)

Waited so long for today to come...and it's Friday..
I was needed to wake up early to get ready for my driving practical to own the 'L' license...
I cooked myself two eggs with coconut water...(a bit weird for breakfast but it's delicious =P)
Later then I bathed and quickly prepare..

From my house to the driving centre takes such a long time...and it's so tiring...I almost fall asleep..
Then after all those procedures, I am in the car without air-cond and with engine turned off...U guess what am I doing...? I am trying the gear...I thought it only takes up a short duration...but i keep on try...looking at the uncle went out and came back from the "jalan raya" driving with another student..I was thinking that it must be a big relief that I might can turned on the engine and start driving without sitting in the 'car-sauna'..Used to curious with freshly-new things..=]

Gosh...uncle,how can u treat me like this???
He continued his teaching and after around 45 minutes...he get into my car...he asked me to turn on the engine...{happy feeling in the heart}

I think my skills quite okay la...haha...He bring me for two rounds then let me try it myself...I tried to remember those that needed to be remembered...

I keep on repeating to practice so that I can handle it easily and at the same time, time flies fast..is almost the time to back....

A long journey back but not to my house..I am heading to Gurney Plaza to meet up my friends..
I was the 1st to reach and I glitter around shops..I looked out many places for lunch...

Finally,I met them and we decided to go for western dishes..We went to Breeeks...
I am excited to get myself into Redbox...such a long time didn't go to there d....miss so much...We sang like mad...but we totally enjoy the moment..."low..low..low...low..."I think all of you also remember that right?

And after Redbox...We went to Winter Warmers for dinner...There were just a few of them taken dinner...We just want to chit-chat...main point rite??

Lots of laughter and old time stories...sorry that I am a big bully last time...thanks for telling too...

hey guys,our promise...must remember ya...keep contact n keep updating me whenever u r free..

P/s:Really enjoy a lot with you all today...I don't understand why I won't feel bored to go out with u guys...Friends,you too doesn't feel bored right??

send me all the photos asap...