Wednesday, February 4, 2009

“只要有信念,就会有希望“-red cliff II

I wanted to blogging after came back frm the movie but so sad the computer was turned off...and I have to drag until now to post my blog...=(

1st day of February..that was my fun day...lot of friends visited me at my work place and I am so happy to see all this familiar faces...
YW asked me whether wanna join them for movie...yea...sure I want..then she got ticket for me...waoh.....I am so excited n waited the clock to strike 7pm..oh yea,relief! Rush to meet them...
and after that we decided to have a cup of coffee at COFFEE BEAN.

Didn't meet YW for such a long time and we have lots of stuff to share...Gosh..we talked non-stop again...=P

Later then we go for the movie-"RED CLIFF II"

I was like silly person go for movie without knowing who the character is...and YW laughed at me..I was thinking to much to use all those good tactics to apply in competition...i think it would be great...YW,isit?

I love the movie a lot...and I do know the character as well as the story after went out from the theater ...thinking to get the 1st part to watch...=)


Present from YF, JQ, CN, LK..


Thx!

What a memorable day..=)

*IF THERE IS A CHANCE GET URSELF TO ENJOY THE MOVIE...=p