Friday, May 22, 2009

Final day-5th day of the Orientation Week

Waoh...~~the last day of the orientation week..

In the morning, we have nothing to do then student leaders, Eileen and Chee Guan asked us to play games together. While freshmen from SBS were having their briefing in CA, we went down to canteen to have some free activities like photo shooting, games and chit-chatting. After that, SOT had a short briefing in the CA is all about computers. We students even have own E-mail given by TARC but I am not sure how useful it is..=P

A notice is given out whereby timetables were out already...Everyone is so excited and rushing to copy but we were called to back to the tutorial class first as SBS's students is copying.

We had our lunch around 10.45am...What an early lunch..Later on is our turn to copy the timetable.Easy job for me, as I brought my camera to college and snap.Done! Is just that I have to look through when I am back home..(Just look through...phew...blurring..)

Around 12.45pm we went down to the foyer..what else to do besides screaming slogans?? haha..We follow the instructions and go into the CA again. Interesting performances from SOT and SBS...cheers...=)

Pictures worth thousand of words..
There are some videos too...check it out...

Sorry..some of the team name I have forgotten..

From Team SOT-Titanic {cool combination of stories}


From Team SOT-Harry Potter {Great dance}


From Team SOT {about Love story..I can remember the guy is shouting lots of WHY..=P}


From Team SOT {story about Snow White and Tang Shang Zhang..TARCian,correct me if I am wrong}


From Team SOT-The Matrix {Story about the team name, Matrix..The gun looks real..}


From Team SBS {As I remember, is about Money Is Not Everything}


From Team SBS {Talking about Gambling}


From Team SBS-Beijing {Their team didn't agree that Cinderella living happily even after..The Story of Cinderella's Daughter, Umbrella..}


From Team SBS {Story of lost in Africa...I am not sure is performance from Melbourne or London..}

Sorry i didn't have all the pictures or videos of the all the team performed..As my memory card had already used up.

After the shows, shouting slogans again...And it's time for the Prize Giving ceremony...SBS won as well as SOT for all those categories..I couldn't remember what are prizes and who was the winner already.. The Overall Champion goes to Team SBS.Congratulations..Later on the Marshall spoke,there is only a small different between SOT and SBS so is ok and SOT don't be sad and they are right..What we all won were friendship.

**Photos of Scary Movie**



Thanks to the organising committee, student leaders and all my teammates and friends.