Sunday, May 3, 2009

my last working day at Bossini,Gurney Plaza

Time flies...I swear I agreed what people used to say: time past fast...
Since 28th December 2009 till 3rd May 2009..Just a short four months work at Bossini.

From a not familiar surrounding, not known colleagues to a familiar place to be, close and nice colleagues..All these can only be proved with time...Bossini family, MY616.My 1st part time job after my secondary studies..

I enjoyed working there..I love working with funny and cute colleagues..They were all very nice...Although sometimes we used to tease each other but it's still so nice working with them..Lot of laughter when there is no one..lot of stories when the place is quite..I just simply love this job..
Sometimes, working and standing for long hours might be tiring but when you rewind back the time we joked together..You will always show a smiley face.. =)

Look out for the pictures..



Photos with Ashley, Oon, Teck Khee, Hafizz, Jzu, and neighbourhood Jen, Yan, Shasha..
and my SECRET locker too...=P

Jen, thanks for the present..I love it a lot!


Miss the place a lot...


P/s: see you guys soon...add oil to get commission...haha...=)