Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Quote of the day:Everything in life is luck by Donald Trump

Quote of the day:Everything in life is luck by Donald Trump.

I should agree with it...Was a special and big week...On Monday, we saw a Hong Kong actor...We were upstairs guessing who the actor is as many high school girls were rounding the actor for autograph and photos..Finally, because of my curiosity...I am thrilled in it too...got one photo with him....

And again today,MAC was having event for world aid fund...there are invited guests and artists...You know what...we get to take photos with them(Owen Yap,Dayang and another artist,I am not sure what's her name) Owen yap look different and better looking than he was in TV screen..haha...He is a nice person too..=P


This week seems to be like sTarS week....
Monday,..Wednesday,...Thinking..I will bump into who on Friday...hahaha...


I agree now everything in life is luck!No matter is a good thing or bad things...I should say I am ready to face lot of challenges...



Photos with the Hong Kong actor(I am not sure whats his name..let me know if you know..=P), Owen Yap, Dayang..


Photos taken together with the artists, Jen and Yan..



-enjoy-
=)