Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day at QB

Me and my cousin headed to QB at 12.30pm.I drove my car using Jelutong Express Highway....I drove smoothly at 75km/h...Waoh...so fast....

And i turned to be a shopaholic.Walk and walk and walk, we were at the entrance of Forever 21..
Let's go! Nice man...and i try on a short dress..bravo!I love the dress a lot! yippie..=)
Then it's the time to $$...I am satisfied! Cool!

We had our Lunch-tea at Pizza Hut..Went to Bossini to look for youth newest items..and it's nice!!
And I promised to bring down the transfer out stock down to Island Plaza..so make it before i gone back..

After a while, is time to go back..I went back to the shop and Daniel carry to big bags together with me.Unfortunately I didn't know where my car was...oh god...We search around..I was thinking...how can a driver forgotten where her car was...oh god,and i used the silly way...let's go down to the 3rd floor with lift then we will know where the car was...Yea...finally found my car..

We went to Island Plaza.Later on back to house because the kids were tired already...and myself too...

Nice day!

P/s: I love the dress a lot!