Saturday, April 18, 2009

Our first album is out!

YWYOu & IYJ 我们的故事 is released on 17th April 2009..

This project has started on 9th April 2009..I used up 10days time from day till night to make this album a success. Beside, I would like to thank all my friends which made this album more wonderful and perfect.The cooperation that you guys gave I appreciate it much. This loving album will be the accompany of her.

A picture worth a thousands of words.

Check it out!

The CD cover and the CD stickers..


Lots of try and error before the real copy is printed...


This lovely album reminds me about how far we have been through and now it has became a place to glance through the past years and our memories were always sweet.


This is all the contents and cover of the album..

Although this album's song is not originally sang from us but every song brings its own meaning and we would like to dedicate it to you.I hope that this album will accompany you while you were there..

All the best to you and looking forward to your news.
Buddy, take care.Remember i will always stand by your side and support you always.It's worth to create our named album,YWYOu & IYJ 我们的故事 as it's all about our story and what the friends would like to share..

Girl,stay strong and healthy and we do care about you!

Love you,buddy.I miss you too..




I've made it!Congratulation,YJ.

*Thanks to Illluminate J creation.Special thanks to all the friends and family.Thanks for the greatest support from you guys.




Love Buddy,
YJ,Illuminate J