Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The first time bowling game in Penang Bowl

Me and Jzu headed to Penang bowl after work with Ryo's car since our Mr Hafizz ask us to join them over there at Penang Bowl..Jzu asked Teck Khee to go as well...
A bit silly as it's a last minute decision...then they planned everything in around 10 minutes time.

Last customer again dragged our half and hour...waoh...really frustrated with them a lil'..

Ended up we reached Penang Bowl around 11pm. Mr Hafizz and gang were at Padang Besar(I am not sure where the place is..)We waited for a while to get 2 lanes cleared for us to bowl..

We spent not more than ten dollars each person for two games..

I did a STRIKE!Yeah...It seems to be funny with what I am happy if you were a professional bowler..=)
{but pls don't laugh at me..=P b'cause I am satisfied}

All of us back home with a smile on face..^,^

Ryo, thx for bringing me and Jzu back safely. Thanks, guys..It's fun...