Thursday, March 19, 2009

S.P.E.Cia.L

Today,a day of mixture of good and bad...from morning until noon luck doesn't seems good..I am late with reasons.I can't find the books I want in two big book stores.

But my luck turned,
I am happy because time flies fast..I got my registration form from YF as well..I went back at 6pm because I am going for dinner together with family members.Taadaa...Tomorrow is my off day...yippie..=)


We ate 'Bak Kut Teh' near to the place which people call it 'padang'..My first time to eat that,so surprise and curious about the content..I only ate the vege(dad purposely called it for me,i think...haha...)'tau kua' and 'fu chuk'...Just don't want to make them disappointed because they all are waiting and planning to eat the 'Bak Kut Teh', I am the only one that doesn't like to eat..But seems very very delicious to them..The taste just okay to me,maybe i don't know it suppose to be very delicious..

Now, just moderate luck...
I have to think clearly and be sure to pursue for this course...And I have fill up those form according to the guidance..Messed up myself just now after reading the guideline..Tomorrow is MY DAY again..gonna plan nicely..=)

Mama,thanks for the necklaces..