Friday, March 20, 2009

Delicious dinner at Ingolf's Kneipe German Restaurant

Craving western food as dinner at Ingolf's Kneipe German Restaurant together with mum, bro, sis and her friend as well..(so happy as I am having my off day today, luckily I didn't work today..if not gonna miss this special treats again..=p)

We spent 120 ringgit for four sets of main course..

my pasta: I am not sure whats the name...but it's sort of Julien's spaghetti with prawn..taste like fried spaghetti with olive only..but there is big prawns and slices of salmon..

Mum ordered boneless chicken meat.the chicken meat is so nice and soft and eat together with the mushroom sauce..the tastiest chicken ever..=p slurpp..

Sis shared this set of sausages together with her friend..Quite special dishes with these different sausages..love the onion sauce a lot!

Sorry no photo for my bro dishes...you may have a look in the photo down there..sort of Julien's and is beef..I doesn't like it !

Does your saliva drain out from the side of your mouth? ahhaa...


Food all over the tables..Nice taste, fabulous atmosphere...Great place with great food.



*If you have a chance, try out the food over there..I guarantee you will love it and back to there again..haha....planning when to go for the next round... (o.o)