Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A great day again =(

A beach party for Tarcian on Wednesday evening. We met at the college foyer at 6.30pm and we headed to paradise beach. Fun time and warm moment but just scared of night time at beach where strong waves were hitting the seashore.

We started to prepare for BBQ stuffs after reaching there.Later on we did some photo shooting. We started to see people were being threw in the sea as youngster like us =P love to play and have fun...One by one looking at others came back with wet clothes.emm...nervous....

With Scary movie's teamwork, nothing is impossible. The BBQ flame was hot enough to start 'burning' foods to eat as BBQ foods were always comes off with burned part..haha..

After feeding foods to the stomach and it's game time...Youngsters were always chicky and naughty..We love to take photo as well. With a bad techniques handling camera..There is always shots with slanted part,blur photos and so on..-I mean myself=P Again before playing with waters like what others did..We snapped our team photos.

Later on, many of them started to drag people and threw them into the sea. OMG! To me it is not really fun, it's night time and dark.There were lots of flash back of previous experience and made me even scared for stepping deeper in the sea..

play time and play time..Suddenly there is someone touching my t-shirt sleeve.He said..."this is the one..."I think because I am dry. argh...argh..ar...You know what?! They were pulling me like crazy and carrying me..I was up in the air and ready to be throw..I strengthen myself and keep on struggling..I am scared and not willing to being throw so I have one thing to do is to struggle..No one can stand my struggle..I even think that I had never physically struggle for so long..Btw sorry to kick you guys hardly as I am not in purpose and not ready yet. I need to handle it but not in a short time.I have my reason.Sorry about that. Maybe i could cope with it next time.

My mood was down later on as I am scared to play in the sea at night time. Maybe I can enjoy better if i can see clearly in the morning or noon.

Thanks to them that try to get me to the sea. Credits to Ming Chuan & Eileen. Eileen and I were scared so we negotiate with others by not going too deep.Thanks.BTW thanks to Jun Yong (Sorry if I spelled it wrongly) for lending his t-shirts to me.

Important and sadly, today I will sleep without my cell phone..WHY?? WHY?? WHY??
My cell phone was not with me..It is with my friend. Feels like not comfortable without my cell hone beside my bed side..Haiz..How can I be so forgetful..*SLAP..SLAP..MY FACE*
I am going to get it from him immediately.
Haiz..A night without cell phone..And this is the first time where my cell phone was so far away from me.
haiz.haiz....haiz.......